Postdoctoral Fellowship in Engineering of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Scanners
The National Magnetic Resonance Research Center (UMRAM) of Bilkent University has immediate postdoctoral fellowship openings.
The magnetic resonance engineering team of UMRAM works on various exciting projects including, the novel designs of RF transmit and gradient arrays, their amplifiers, and digital control circuitries in collaboration with an industrial partner. The prospective candidates are expected to work on one or more of these subjects.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic scientist with the following skills and experience:
- Ph.D. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, or Physics.
- Strong background in Electromagnetics, Power Electronics, or Digital Circuit Design.
- Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills.
- A good understanding of scientific principles, experimental design, and proper laboratory techniques.
- Ability to read and write in English at a level sufficient for scientific communication.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by sending an application (a Cover Letter, a CV and the names of three references) to Dr. Ergin Atalar (firstname.lastname@example.org) before September 14, 2020.